The News Producer produces daily newscasts, decides the order in which stories will be told, writes teasers and other content, times news programs, edits videos, and posts videos to the site website.
• Produced news bulletins to be broadcast on all platforms
• Write and commission reports
• Approves scripts
• Balances news and feature content to create compelling shows
• Edit the video
• Writes articles for the website and other eMedia platforms
• Interacts with viewers and users on social media sites
• Performs other assigned duties
Type of vacancy:
Erie – 16509
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Fluent English
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexibility to work any shift
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Job application number:
Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the nation’s largest television station operator. With the reach of 171 TV stations in 100 markets serving nearly 38.7% of US TV households, and a diverse and growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. and Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.