One of the leading brands of accessories and gaming components has announced that its partnership with Marvel will produce more officially licensed parts based on multiple IPs in addition to the Cap controller for Xbox on sale now.
Razer continues to expand its portfolio of Razer products available to console gamers with limited edition, officially licensed custom controllers. These controllers look great on screen and give players an extra touch advantage while beating baddies. From their first collaboration with MCU’s Captain America to The Mandalorian and Star Wars’ Boba Fett, the collaboration will span multiple IPs with many more to come.
The Captain America Controller is themed after Anthony Mackie’s uniform scheme in Disney+’s Falcon & The Winter Soldier series where he officially assumes the role of Captain America.
- Wireless & Universal: Designed to work with Xbox Series X|S and all Xbox One models, pair the controller quickly and easily with just one button – a fast, stable connection that also works for PC or Mac gaming (requires adapter Xbox Wireless sold separately).
- Analog Impulse Triggers: Whether you’re firing a gun or taking hits, feel the action and be in the moment with triggers that not only vibrate during play, but are pressure sensitive for a level finer precision.
- Textured Grips: Just like the latest Xbox controllers, this model comes with textured grips on its triggers, bumpers, and back casing, making it feel more natural and easier to hold.
- Fast Charging: Capable of fully charging the controllers in less than 3 hours, the stand is also designed with overcharge protection to prevent overheating and short circuiting.
- Magnetic Contact System: Easily mount the controller and never worry about its charging interrupting with a magnetic design that secures the controller to the mount.
Razer has hinted that it will unveil more products for this year’s May 4th celebration.